Wednesday 12 December 2012

Barratts - Red Tape Lace Up Formal Brogues




Another eventful week: First term at University DONE! Boots Graduate Interview DONE! Social life taking a massive dive SUPER-DONE! Plus, with my camera deciding to take a holiday from sensible functional operations I thought blogging was going to come to a screaming halt but 'hurrah' it has returned and just in time to blog about my new add on to my footwear collection.

Brogues you either know what to do with them. and therefore love them, or you're scared to touch a pair due to wondering which category they fall into, Smart or Casual? But, this is the exact reason why I love them as they are fit for all purposes, especially this pair. My new 'Red Tape Brogues' were sourced from Barratts online, grab a pair here > (http://www.barratts.co.uk/en/red-tape-lace-up-formal-brogues-309710)  <  and even if the title suggests they are formal I easily managed to dress them down with a red checked shirt from Hollister and green skinny jeans from River Island. 

I wore this outfit to the Christmas markets in Manchester and let me tell you that Mulled wine has never tasted so good! 13 DAYS TO GO TO CHRISTMAS, so go on treat yourself...I did :-D

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Totally love the outfit. Definitely think im going to have to get myself a pair of tanned brogues as these look great !

    Boy In Brogues
    Joe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' these awesome shoes, man. I'm here in NYC and went on-line looking for a pair and can't find this shoe in ANY color that is my size which is 12UK (13US). I found one place but they don't ship to the US. Breakin' my heart. Would love to see some more shots of what they're looking like now also any ideas about where I can get my hands on a pair in my size would be great! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just want the shirt, tell me from where i can have this?

    ReplyDelete